with the start of school, i feel like summer is winding down. which means i need to stop rocking my days away and get in the fast lane. with my new found free time, i am so motivated to finish up projects with loose ends and start knocking out new items on my to do list. among other things, this is what i have in store for the weeks ahead...
- finish my brothers quilt (enough already, his birthday is just a few weeks away!)
- start my love quilt (which i have been dreaming about daily)
- string ties onto my new bookmarks (i bought this brightly colored bakers twine which is going to be perfect!)
- source stores to wholesale my botanical prints to (so exciting)
- whip up some festive holiday items for my show in october (think silver pipe cleaners and tree bark)
- start searching for patterns and fabric for the munchkins halloween costumes (not sure i can beat the knight costumes i made a few years back)